Invitation for Application
Holy Communion Day School is now accepting applications for enrollment for children ages fifteen months to four years for the 2013-2014 school year. You may download applications from our website, http://www.holycomm.org/application-for-enrollment, or directly from the church office at 218 Ashley Avenue, Charleston. Because space is limited, applications will be accepted on a "first come, first served" basis. We ask that you identify all school terms for which you are applying so that we may meet your needs more fully.
The Holy Communion Day School opened its doors in September 2011. We operate between the hours of 8:45 am and 12:30 pm with the majority of school functions occurring between 9:00am and 12:00 pm. We will offer the following daily schedules:
- Two, Three, and Five Half Day Programs for ages fifteen months to four years (as of September 1, 2013)
- Morning Preschool Curriculum
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd Christian Education Curriculum
Please remember to
- Fill out the application in full
- Sign and date the application
- Include a $25 nonrefundable application fee
- Mail or deliver your application to
Holy Communion Day School
218 Ashley Avenue
Charleston, SC 29403
You may direct any questions or concerns to Scarlett Crawford by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 843.722.2024.
We look forward to meeting you and your child very soon!
Day School Coordinator
Church of the Holy Communion